Multicultural Education supports a vision of New South Wales as a community which values and benefits from its cultural and linguistic diversity to fully realise its social, cultural and economic potential.
- provide the framework within which multicultural education is implemented
- recognise and value the different linguistic, religious and ethnic background of the people of New South Wales
- promote the equal rights and responsibilities of all people
Two new courses
- Supporting Students from a Refugee Background
- Culturally Inclusive Teaching and Learning
These are supervised courses, and to join them you need to nominate a supervisor from your school. The course codes are available on MyPL.